Monday, December 3, 2007
Final scene performance
It's coming along. However, my performance of Adine in 'The Dispute' is far from complete. I know I still need to do a lot of work on it. When Anna and I practiced in front of the class, I was nervous at first, but it turned out to be A LOT of help. I learned that I need to remember to fully embody each moment, and go all out with it. The challenge that goes with that, however, is that I have to figure out how to do this and not throw the through line of my character's journey and of the scene out the window. I find it hard to connect everything while performing or 'doing' each moment one at a time. I also need to focus my physical intention, and make every movement purposeful. It seems so hard to do, however, when we don't have Jon to remind us and tell us what we are doing wrong while practicing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment