Thursday, November 29, 2007
Studio Session
We have just begun our studio sessions for class last Friday for our final project. Being the first to go in these sessions was a bit daunting at first, being that my knowledge of my chracter and the story had not gotten to where I wanted it to be. However, once the learning in class began, I realized that it was okay to be so early in the rehersal process. I was given many valuable tips from both the teacher and the other students. I still find that my main concern is with the externalization of my character. After finishing this session, I was happy to find that it was, in a way, more effective to have the session that early in the process, so that I could find out my more noticable errors in my performace and have ample time to fix them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment