Friday, October 26, 2007

365

The process of putting together the various plays for 365 Plays/365 Days has been a very interesting and new experience for me as an actor. Being fairly new to acting in general, I believe there is an extra challenge for me to accomplish what I wish to through this project. THough tough, I believe this series of plays that we will be able to push my limits as a performer and become comfortable with acting in front of people who I may or may not now in a public space. This prject will also help in opening up my level of creativity through the use of many factors to contribute to the overall feel of the play. These include time of day, location, custom and the performance itself. I feel that is important to grow creatively as well as just in acting out a creation and this project will help me keep focus on both aspects in the future.

No comments: