Monday, October 29, 2007
PPL
So the PPL session last Tuesday was my favorite on to this point. Maybe it was just because all the previous sessions are coming together so there is less instruction, or maybe the change in location really helped. Right when i got into the space, I began moving around, working with the architecture while looking at the pictures. My form gradually changed as I began walking around, and soon people were following me and copying my shape. In the Pepsico, I never have the urge to start PPL stuff before we even start. The pictures we were instructed to look at also helped me really shape myself when I had to. The picture I picked was of broken columns scattered across a hill, with dark clouds looming over head. I think the contrast of the broken vs standing columns was very striking, as well as the dark clouds which were quite foreboding. This picture made it very easy for me to find dynamic positions when I had to. I also was able to be more comfortable on the carpet vs the hard Pepsico floor, so various positions were able to be maintained for a longer period of time as well as with more comfort. The group part was slightly strange, as a number of us were grouped together, performing many of the same movements.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment